- Half-inch thick polymer composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood to replicate the species’ natural texture and intricate grain patterns.
- Five-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + full cladding + overlay (see construction tab).
- 2″- Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break. R-value of 20.4.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS- 163.
- Available composite cladding materials are Clear Cypress, Mahogany and Pecky Cypress (see below).
- Available composite overlay materials are Clear Cypress and Mahogany.
- Factory finish options are Walnut, Dark, Medium and Whitewash. Doors can be ordered primed for those homeowners wishing to custom paint or stain their doors.
- Your choice of rectangular, square, or true arched window designs in clear, obscure, seeded or insulated glass. Window grilles are removable for ease of cleaning.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
- COMPOSITE OVERLAY
- COMPOSITE CLADDING
- 2″ INTELLICORE® INSULATION
Shown with Pecky Cypress cladding and Clear Cypress overlays. See Design Options tab for composite cladding and overlay options (Material Design Options).
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More.